iPhone / iPod Touch App
Track and index all the media you read, watch or collect with this multifunctional iPhone app. Never forget what TV episodes you have watched, what chapters you have read or what items you want to collect, because your detailed media list is always in your pocket.
Want to finish reading a book by a specific date? Media Track also lets you set the start/finish date of anything you want to read, and the app will tell you if you are ahead/behind schedule and how many pages you need to read to meet your goal.
This is a must have app for anyone that reads/watches any kind of media or wants to track any sequential series they are collecting.
- Record the pages or chapters have read in any book or printed magazine.
- Check off the season episodes you have watched on Netflix or any other TV/DVD series.
- Use the app to tell you how many pages you need to read each day to meet a reading goal.
- Index all the comics or graphic novels you have read/purchased and always know which issues you still need to collect.
- Instantly see which sports cards you have collected and which ones you are missing for any year/series.
Media Track is the perfect app to stay organized and easily index your media and personal collections.
- Add any media item to the tracking app including books, magazines, tv shows or any sequentially numbered collectable item.
- Set a goal to finish reading any book by a specific date, and the app will track your daily progress and tell you if you are ahead or behind schedule.
- Tap the sequential numbers for each media item to indicate what you have read, viewed or collected.
- Your percentage of completion is displayed for each item you have added to the app.
- Background images from your camera or photo library can be added to each media page.
- Rate and type comments on every episode/media item in your media library.
- View the tracking history of each media item and the date each number was recorded.
- Track any sequentially numbered series from 1-999.